“Get Down to Business!” – The business of running your law firm or practice
Date: September 28, 2017
Recorded on Thursday, September 28, 6:45 to 9:45 p.m., FCP Gallery, First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, Toronto
The Recent Call Seminar “Your Getting Down to Business program” held on September 28, 2017 has been accredited for 30 minutes of Professionalism Content.
This seminar is designed to expand on the following points and important questions for your business:
- How to save for HST quarterly filings and taxes at year end
- Should you incorporate? What factors do you need to consider?
- Earning income in a corporation: active vs. passive income
- Tax deferral strategies
- What options should I consider?
- How should I manage my RRSP as a business owner?
- What should happen to my business when I retire?
- Estate planning for business owners
- A primer on the new legislation coming soon for small business owners