47th Annual CLA Fall Conference Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
November 15-16, 2019, Toronto Eaton Centre Marriott, 525 Bay Street, Toronto
The Annual Criminal Lawyers’ Association Fall Conference is Canada’s largest criminal law conference, attracting defence lawyers, members of the judiciary, educators, reporters and other prominent guests from across Canada. The 2018 Fall Conference was record breaking with more than 800 participants! The Annual Recent Call Conference attracts 200 participants, all of whom are within their first seven years of practice or articling students.
There are various levels of sponsorship from which to choose. Please note that Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors are all considered full conference sponsors, but will also have the additional benefit of being the MAIN sponsor for a specific function of both Conferences.
Available Sponsorship Opportunities – click here to view all the sponsorship benefits:
- Platinum Level Sponsor (1) • $10,000 – Maximum conference exposure and benefits, including an exhibitor space. sponsorship of the Advocacy Lecture (featuring Frank Addario), one free conference registration and 10% off the registration fee for your guests.
- Gold Level Sponsor (2) • $7,000 – There are two Gold options to select from:
- SOLD! November 15 luncheon: This year, the CLA will be a fireside chat featuring the Honourable Aston Hall and the Honourable Enzo Rondinelli.
- November 16 luncheon: Featuring the presentation of the G. Arthur Martin Criminal Justice Award. The 2019 recipient is Justice David. H. Doherty.
- Silver Level Sponsor (2) • $5,000 – There are two Silver options to select from:
- SOLD! Fall Conference Social: Friday, November 15, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. The official conference social event attracting up to 450 attendees. We will be making it extra special this year!
- 5th Annual Recent Call Conference: Sunday, November 17, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Up to 200 recent calls from across Ontario are expected to attend.
- SOLD! Bronze Level Sponsor (1) • $3,000 – There is one Bronze option to select from:
- Women in Criminal Law Dinner: Thursday, November 14, 7 to 10 p.m. Sells out every year with 100+ female attendees.
Available Support Opportunities
- $500 to $2,500 – Sponsorship support for the ENTIRE Fall Conference AND Recent Call Conference. Funds collected from this level of support help fund a recent call in Ontario to attend both conferences at no charge.
- $250 to $499 – Sponsorship support to the Fall Conference (including the hospitality Suite and Friday social).
- $50 to $249 – Sponsorship support to the Women in Criminal Law dinner.
Available Exhibitor Opportunities
Over the years, the Fall Conference has significantly grown in attendance numbers. More than 800 criminal defence practitioners, articling students, law students and legal professionals are expected to attend. As a result, we are reducing the number of exhibitor spaces available in 2019 to allow more space for attendees to circulate comfortably. Doing this will also benefit exhibitors on site.
- $1,356 each (HST included) if submitted and paid for by August 31
- $1,582 each (HST included) if submitted and paid for after August 31
To sponsor, support and/or exhibit, please download, complete and submit the applicable form by going to http://www.criminallawyers.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2019SponsorshipExhibitorForms.pdf
Interested in a customized sponsorship package?
Please contact John Chagnon at 416-214-9875 or by email at [email protected].Please note, the both Conferences will open for registration towards the beginning of September.