Call for Criminal Lawyers’ Association “For The Defence” Co-editor
The CLA is accepting applications for a co-Editor for our magazine, For The Defence. This opportunity is open to all CLA members. This is a voluntary role (with a very modest honoraria offered). The co-editor term is for two years with a renewal option. The co-editor will work with one of the current editors for a year and then will mentor another editor for another year.
The work involved includes:
- Coordinating production of the Newsletter with Carswell
- Coordinating writers to ensure quality content and regional representation
- Coordinating timely production of the newsletter – 5 times per year
- Editing articles as required
- Writing an Editor’s Column
- Working with the Art Editor in image/picture selection
Applications are due April 30, 2019. Interested candidates are asked to contact Anthony Laycock at [email protected] for more details.