46th Annual CLA Fall Conference
Date: November 9-10, 2018
November 9-10, 2018
Conference Location: Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel, 525 Bay Street, Toronto, ON
In person only. Conference registration will open by September 1, 2018.
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES:
The Annual Criminal Lawyers’ Association Fall Conference is Canada’s largest criminal law conference, attracting more than 700 defence lawyers, members of the judiciary, educators, reporters and other prominent guests from across Canada.
There are various levels of sponsorship from which to choose. Please note that Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors are ALL considered full conference sponsors, but will also have the additional benefit of being the MAIN sponsor for a specific function of the Fall Conference.
Funds collected from sponsorships allow the association to lower the registration fees for members while enhancing the event experience for all those in attendance.
Available Sponsorship Opportunities – click here to view all the sponsorship benefits:
- Platinum Level Sponsor (1) • $10,000 – Maximum conference exposure and benefits, including an exhibitor space. sponsorship of the Advocacy Lecture (featuring Marie Henein of Henein Hutchison LLP), one free conference registration and 10% off the registration fee for your guests.
- Gold Level Sponsor (3) • $7,000 – There are three Gold options to select from:
- November 9 luncheon: This year, the CLA will be honouring and recognizing a trailblazer in the legal industry – Marlys Edwardh.
- November 10: Featured Keynote presentation by David Rudolf, US Criminal Defense and Civil Rights Attorney and featured on the Netflix series “The Staircase.”
- SOLD! November 10 luncheon: Featuring the presentation of the G. Arthur Martin Criminal Justice Award. The 2018 recipient is John Rosen.
- Silver Level Sponsor (2) • $5,000 – There are two Silver options to select from:
- 4th Annual Recent Call Conference: Sunday, November 11, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. More than 100 recent calls from across Ontario attend.
- SOLD! Fall Conference Social: Friday, November 9, 5:30 to 7 p.m. The official conference social event attracting up to 450 attendees.
- Bronze Level Sponsor (2) • $2,500 – There are two Bronze options to select from:
- SOLD! Conference Hospitality Suite: Thursday, November 8, 7 to 10 p.m. One sponsor will have the privilege of sponsoring our Hospitality Suite and generally attracts up to 100 attendees.
- SOLD! Women in Criminal Law Dinner: Thursday, November 8, 7 to 10 p.m. Sells out every year with 100 female attendees.
Available Support Opportunities
- $500 to $1,500 – Sponsorship support for the ENTIRE Fall Conference AND Recent Call Conference. Funds collected from this level of support help fund a recent call in Ontario to attend both conferences at no charge.
- $250 to $499 – Sponsorship support to the Fall Conference (including the hospitality Suite and Friday social).
- $50 to $249 – Sponsorship support to the Women in Criminal Law dinner.
Available Exhibitor Opportunities
- $1,356 each (includes HST) – Only 6 spaces left!
To sponsor, support and/or exhibit, please download, complete and submit the applicable form by going to https://www.criminallawyers.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/2018SponsorshipExhibitorPackage.pdf
Interested in a customized sponsorship package?
Please contact John Chagnon at 416-214-9875 or by email at [email protected].
Please note, the 46th CLA Annual Fall Conference will open for registration towards the beginning of September.
Confirmed so far:
|1. Thomson Reuters|
|2. Alexsei Inc|
|4. Emond Publishing|
|5. JEMTEC Inc.|
|6. MKD International Inc.|
|7. Recovery Science Corporation|
|8. Irwin Law Inc.|
|9. Valiant Recovery|
|10. LexisNexis Canada Inc.|