5th Annual Recent Call Conference
Date: Sunday, November 17, 2019
RECENT CALL CONFERENCE DETAILS: Sunday, November 17, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Double Tree by Hilton, Mandarin Room, 108 Chestnut St, Toronto IN PERSON OPTION ONLY Please note, the Conference will open for registration towards the beginning of September.
Annual CLA Fall and Recent Call Conferences Sponsorship OpportunitiesThe Annual Recent Call Conference attracts 200 participants, all of whom are within their first seven years of practice or articling students. There are various levels of sponsorship from which to choose. Please note that Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors are all considered full conference sponsors, but will also have the additional benefit of being the MAIN sponsor for a specific function of both Conferences.
Available Sponsorship Opportunities – click here to view all the sponsorship benefits:
- Platinum Level Sponsor (1) • $10,000 – Maximum conference exposure and benefits, including an exhibitor space. sponsorship of the Advocacy Lecture (featuring Frank Addario), one free conference registration and 10% off the registration fee for your guests.
- Gold Level Sponsor (2) • $7,000 – There are two Gold options to select from:
- SOLD! November 15 luncheon: This year, the CLA will be a fireside chat featuring the Honourable Aston Hall and the Honourable Enzo Rondinelli.
- November 16 luncheon: Featuring the presentation of the G. Arthur Martin Criminal Justice Award. The 2019 recipient is Justice David. H. Doherty.
- Silver Level Sponsor (2) • $5,000 – There are two Silver options to select from:
- SOLD! Fall Conference Social: Friday, November 15, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. The official conference social event attracting up to 450 attendees. We will be making it extra special this year!
- 5th Annual Recent Call Conference: Sunday, November 17, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Up to 200 recent calls from across Ontario are expected to attend.
- SOLD! Bronze Level Sponsor (1) • $3,000 – There is one Bronze option to select from:
- Women in Criminal Law Dinner: Thursday, November 14, 7 to 10 p.m. Sells out every year with 100+ female attendees.
Available Support Opportunities
- $500 to $2,500 – Sponsorship support for the ENTIRE Fall Conference AND Recent Call Conference. Funds collected from this level of support help fund a recent call in Ontario to attend both conferences at no charge.
- $250 to $499 – Sponsorship support to the Fall Conference (including the hospitality Suite and Friday social).
- $50 to $249 – Sponsorship support to the Women in Criminal Law dinner.