The Mark J. Sandler Professional Development Bursary for Recent Calls to attend the 2019 Women in Criminal Law Conference
As a result of the the Mark J. Sandler Professional Development Bursary for Recent Calls, the CLA is able to assist up to four full/active members with travel/hotel expenses to attend the upcoming Women in Criminal Law Conference on April 6 in Collingwood. We will be offering up to four recent calls a $500 bursary each to help reduce the burden of the travel/hotel expense.
To submit your name for one of four bursaries, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be a current full/active member of the CLA that identifies as female.
2. Must have been called in the last seven years (2012 or after)
3. Applicant is operating as a sole practitioners or non-salaried practicing in association with less than four lawyers.
4. Reside 50+ Km away from Collingwood.
5. Must register for the conference online by March 5.
6. Must practice in Ontario.
Please note that recipients will be asked to write a thank you letter to Mark Sandler with a copy to the Law Foundation of Ontario.
If you are interested in being considered for a travel/hotel bursary, please submit by February 28 by going to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8SMGL5D